Tuesday 31 March 2009

Colour Create


I really love the challenges over at Colour Create and this week the colours to be used are lilac and blue with the added option of using swirls and ribbons.I'm not sure that I've really done the colour scheme justice as I prefer to team lilac with green or pink but here you are....
I have used
Papers embossed on the Cuttlebug
papers sent to me by Alex at Docrafts
swrls sent to me by Alex at Docrafts (thanks so much if you are looking!)
Image....my own sketch coloured with Promarkers
I have used a purple glitter gel pen to makethe dots on the PJs but it's not showing up too well in the photo
Flowers....woodware punch

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and a super image. I have still to make my card for this challenge, better get my thinking hat on. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and love the image!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowww Ruth,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Ruth - I love the depth you've added to the pillow with your colouring!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge and good luck for the candy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty.I love the image.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab image Ruth I love it!!
    Great use of the colours (I didn't find these too easy this week - same reason as you lol)
    Thanks for joining us at CC - hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Ruth, another fabby image,
    Gorgeous work,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Ruth. Love the swirls. Gorgeous paper and image. Thanks for making my colour choice look so wonderful. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth