Saturday 4 April 2009

Simon Says challenge card


Good morning! I've been really busy at work this week and thought I wouldn't be able to get another card made but I was having a little blog hop late on Thursday night before I went to bed and came across the new Simon Says challenge on Tara's blog. Tara's card is gorgeous and just made me want to have a look at the others over on the challenge...
You know how it happens... the next thing I knew I was drawing two little puppies to use on the card! Then I couldn't get to sleep as I was thinking about how to use them with yellow and green for the challenge!
I made the card last night, so here it is..
I have used
Image..........my own sketch coloured with Promarkers
Papers.........Daisy and Dandelion Picnic patch
Flowers........Sent Plus and woodware punch
Leaves.........Sizzix die
Paper clip and pompom....Tesco
Sentiment......Cardmaking and papercraft mag

10 comments:

  1. woww Ruth,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What a sweet image. Gorgeous papers and embellishments.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so you have trouble sleeping because there are card ideas whirring around in your head, heh? Glad I'm not the only one!!
    Thanks for being so nice about my card Ruth - yours is also brilliant and i love your sketch of the little doggies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems there are a few of us who wake uo thinking about what cards we're going to make !! Aren't we a mad bunch, my latest card was made at 4am this morning !
    Anyway onto your fabby card. I just love that image, you'e so clever :-) Am absolutely stunned ! Love everything about it :-)
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... your little puppies are so cute! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very adorable card!!
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Tímea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cuddly puppies. Great card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. late night card making is my favorite time! Only me and the old 80's music :) LOVE that you sketched! Email me if you are interested...., would love to see more of your work if you are interested, maybe drawing some stamps for us? LOVE these pups!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, lovely sweet pups
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card an a really cute image.
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge!

    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth