Friday 15 May 2009

Colour Create/ Sketch Saturday/Cute Card Thurs




Just when I thought I wasn't going to be able to make any cards this week I had a while tonight to have a go at combining blue and green (the colours for Colour Create) and Sketch Saturday and also incorporate Cute Card Thursday challenge where the theme is "letters or numbers"
I hurt my arm and shoulder badly at work last weekend and couldn't get time to rest them - the joys of being self-employed! For most of this week I have been going to work smelling of Deep Heat and taking painkillers,then coming home and ending up in bed with my shoulder propped up on an extra pillow.Any time my arm moved off the pillow during the night I woke up in terrible pain.
So no card making or even much computer.
Our younger son,Andrew,will be 15 next week so I drew a "teenager" to put on his card and followed the sketch and colour scheme of the two challenges.
I hope the "wall" counts as paper piecing!!

10 comments:

  1. I hope your arm gets better quickly. You are such a clever artist...this is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colours and the image is superb, thanks for joining us at SS
    hugs Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Ruth.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh wow fab card, especially 2 in 1, well done Ruth and Happy Birthday to Andrew for next week, good luck also for the challenges its a brill card and your son will love it, lol
    Shree
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card. Great image I love the way his sitting on the number and the wall effect.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is brilliant Ruth, a really cool card!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the brick numbers! Many thanks for joining the CCT challenge! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card - love those numbers..


    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely image and made into a great card. Hope you're feeling better soon. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic,I love it!!! I hope you get better soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth