Saturday 8 August 2009

New Designer!!


I'm really delighted to say that Erin has very kindly agreed to become Designer for A Passion for Stamps!!!
I've been a follower of Erin's blog and watched her wonderful creations on Docrafts for quite a while now so I'm really chuffed to have her on board. I wanted to have someone who could make the best possible cards with the stamps , so here she is...
She is very enthusiastic about card making and has a great chatty style in her blog which really appeals to me.
Erin has created a beauty for her first card using my new Bunny Bathtime stamp. I will be posting all her beautiful cards on my blog and look forward to seeing what she makes next.....

4 comments:

  1. So Adorable and cute love the image and papers
    hugs Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Erin!i am always willing to lend a hand if need be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Erin and what a wonderful card. Such a cute image...well done to the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and the papers its fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth