Saturday 19 June 2010

Fuchsia card


At last I've managed to finish some more drawings. As you can see,I DO love flowers and I'm really enjoying drawing them when I get the chance. This card uses one of my favourites, the Fuchsia.
It's one of the digi images which are on sale from today at A Passion for Stamps, so please have a look. I'll be uploading some cards with the other images soon.

I see I'm able to enter this card for a couple of challenges..
Papertake....ice cream colours
StampARTic....Flowers
Stamp Something....summer
DareU2Digi Stamp....Blooms and Butterflies

Now that lots of you have bought and used these floral images I'd like to add a gallery of YOUR cards to the Passion for Stamps site so just let me know if you'd like your card to be added!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh very pretty! been catching up on postings and youve done some pretty gorgeous creations!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation Ruth am gonna love this Fuchsia..replied to your email..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning, one of my favourite flowers. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is really stunning ruth.i love your image and such beautiful colours and the embossing is fab.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ruth :-) the image is very pretty and the butterfly is gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Ruth and your fuchsia image is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, wow, wow.....your have coloured this image to perfection. I think this image will be on my wish list....maybe a pressie for my Mum as she loves fuchsias.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth