Sunday 1 January 2012

Sir Stampalot DT card - Monochromatic


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and would like to wish you a very happy New Year!
Maybe you got lots of lovely crafting goodies for Christmas and "need" to try them out? Why not join in the challenge at Sir Stampalot where the theme this month is "monochromatic".
If you need any encouragement to join in -  there is a fantastic surprise package as a prize on offer from the shop!!



I've been drawing again - this time I've done a few images which I really needed for my own cards and hope you'll find them useful too. I send a lot of Get Well cards, and needed some images which could be used for both male and female cards. This one is "Bunch of Grapes" and I've already coloured it in green, dark red and purple and am pleased with how it looks.
You'll find it along with the others HERE at A Passion for Stamps.     EDITED.. If you've read my post from last night you'll know that this card was "one I made earlier" and the new images will be available soon...

The die cut is Nellie Snellen, the punches are Tonic Studios border system and Royal Fleur 2 in 1 corner punch.
Don't forget to check out the other DT cards...you'll get all the inspiration you need to get you reaching for your stash!

Challenges
ABC  G is for Green

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful fresh greens Ruth complimented perfectly by the gingham DP.

    Wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is superb, I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Ruth, so fresh and I love your grapes (thats a funny thing to say lol). If I hadn't spotted your card I would have been so late with my challenge post as I thought it was for 4 days time lol. Happy new Year to you. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Ruth....and I will be getting creative with your images this week :o)

    Wishing you a happy new year....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Ruth, your grapes look fab and love the green.

    Happy New Year, wishing you all the best for 2012-Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful card, Ruth. I love the greens and those grapes look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card ruth.i really love the new image and my fav colour too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A totally delicious creation and a fab mono colour too. Love your design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Ruth this is gorgeous. I love the colour. Im glad you didnt mind me calling the rose after your Daddy's roses too. Thank you. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, Ruth. Lovely greens, and your grapes image is superb. As Brenda says, the gingham paper sets it off beautifully.

    Happy New Year to you and your family.

    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card as always.Hope your husband is not in too much pain.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ruth,
    Thanks for your visit, and Happy New Year! I love your monochomatic card. Various shades of green are a favorite of mine. Your grapes almost look like they are sitting on a dimensional plate and your choice of dp reminds me of a spring picnic. The stitching is a nice addition. Lovely choices.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruth, what a wonderfully fresh card. All your greens gel so beautifully.

    Thanks for joining our Green challenge at ABC.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful layout and a great new image Ruth. Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely "greeny" card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at ABC Challenge
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth