Monday 4 March 2013

Cards by Brenda...

I just have to share these beautiful cards - I didn't make them myself (but would have been proud to have done). They were all made by the very talented Brenda who has been using the new Tonic Studios Punch and Stamp sets to make gorgeous flowers. You'll find more inspiration on her blog here...Floral Fantasies.
Some more of  Brenda's cards are in the slideshow to the right of this post too.







Actually, I could keep on adding gorgeous cards but why don't you grab a cup of tea, check out her blog, sit back and enjoy...

4 comments:

  1. ah know dear B.'s blog well is in my top three blogs.. and she is such a treasure as well, thanks for sharing them.. great cards indeed, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruth, but as I am always telling you, the products are a joy to work with.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Brenda has been very busy and with beautiful cards as she always creates.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth