Tuesday 5 March 2013

Fuchsia Shadow box card



You can make so many more flowers than the ones on the fronts of the boxes!!
This is a shadow box card with one of my favourite flowers inside :)
You may have seen it on Create and Craft on Sunday as it's one I made and sent over for the shows.
The fuchsias inside are made from the punches in the Peruvian Lily, Evening Primrose,Corncockle set.


Full instructions are included inside.........as shown here

It uses these 2 punches from the set.

The box itself is made with card from Papermill Direct.
The shadow box is held together with Crafty Power Tape

and the flowers are held firmly in place using Medium Dodz from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

The aperture is framed with the Tonic Studios Fuchsia Window die and Clear Stamp Die Toppers coloured with Promarkers. I've used beautiful white card from Papermill Direct and the border punch is Dotty Border (which you'll find on lots of my cards as I looove it!)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sweetie they look stunning, another to get on my wish list x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this project....must look further into those punches after my hols x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just knew there would be fuschias before long Ruth and don't they look so realistic.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!!!! This is stunning Ruth. I LOVE Fuchsias and your look so realistic.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this set to be on general release. This set looks so versatile.. with all the sets there seems to be no limit to the flowers that can be made. thanks again Peter

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is fabulous ruth.really beautiful design and i love your fushias :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Stunning Ruth, those fuchsias look so realistic, LOVE it!.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth