Friday 22 March 2013

Hessian and Raffia ring


I was going to hold onto some of the photos of my makes with the 3rd and 4th releases of Punch and Stamp sets until they were more widely available but just thought I'd share this one in the meantime. (They will be available from retail outlets from the beginning of April.)


All of the flowers on this ring were made from the punches in the Carnation, Sweet William, Peony set. I particularly like the little straw flowers at the top left as they remind me of so many days spent years ago flower arranging..


Something strange happened to this one when I sent it over to Create and Craft for one of the shows....It was nowhere to be seen among the samples - until it appeared as a bracelet on "Magic Hands" when he/she put an email in the cup! Don't suppose anyone else noticed, but I always keep an eye out to see where my samples have been put ;)


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Ruth, love all your flowers. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Ruth love the colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, lovely rich colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Ooh I can see lots with this idea, thank you. Mmm I'm waiting for my local craft shop to get the new sets of punches, can't wait. Sorry I didn't see the show so missed your sample being worn as a bracelet! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous ruth.stunning colours and your flowers are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth