Friday 1 March 2013

New Punch and Stamp sets - Create and Craft on Sunday





This is just a little preview of the "fantasy flowers"- I'll show you lots more after Sunday :) - how you can use the stamps to make gorgeous realistic flowers.


There will be 2 more of my Punch and Stamp sets on Create and Craft on Sunday! I hope you like these as much as the last 2.
Again, I've made the petal shapes completely different  - soon you'll be able to make a whole bouquet!
They also can be used to make anything from simple flat flowers to fully 3D realistic looking blooms when you use them with the accompanying stamps.
Jodie will be demonstrating them on Create and Craft on Sunday on Tool Shed from 12.00 - 2.00pm and then at 5.00pm (with a repeat at 10.00pm). Both Jodie and I have made lots of lovely samples with them so, go on, have a look and let me know what you think...

4 comments:

  1. ooh these are gorgeous .. i love those carnations
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to watch the show Ruth. I love punches and your samples look beautiful. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty hubby will be taking my purse off me before too long keep spending money. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done you .. I think they are truly FAB . I have the first two sets and they are so versatile. I think I will have fun using these as well. Thank you for your inspiration.
    Peter X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth