Friday 8 March 2013

Peach rose



Hi again. Here's another of my demo cards from Paperworks last weekend showing a slightly different use of the  Rose...Punch and Stamp set. I punched a row of the sepal shapes along the border with the help of the Tonic Studios Border System to form a cut out border, then backed it with orange coloured Bazill paper which I had also created a border on with the Victorian border punch. So, have a closer look... the flowers along the border are punched out of the main card, not stuck on.
Than I made a big coordinating flower from both sizes of the petal punches, twisted another sepal shape and 2 leaves with reverse tweezers and added it at the bottom of the Domed Window die.


8 comments:

  1. Yet another stunning card Ruth. I love the colours and your flower is just amazing!
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Ruth. Thank-You so much on my question about the Tonic Gears punch. Maybe I was just too tired after the show and was not getting it for some reason. Now I have been over and watched the 'How To' I have managed to get it right. After years of buying MS punches I am hooked on Tonic, so easy to use. I do use the Tonic desk trimmer and its my best friend. Have a nice Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty Ruth, love the colour palette as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, fab colour combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards & blog Ruth xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so beautiful, Ruth! I love how the flower echoes the beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, great colour and the rose is just gorgeous, I love to make my own flowers and yours are a great inspiration, really must invest in some of those punches.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth