Monday 14 October 2013

The Craft Shop demo last Saturday

 Siobhan, Jewel and Mary


Thanks to Wesley and Jewel for having me at the Craft Shop, L'derry on Saturday..and a big Thanks to Siobhan for all your help. It was lovely to see my "old friend" Mary O'Donnell too! 
I really enjoyed the day and it was great to make more crafty friends - thanks to all who came and joined in.
The Craft Shop certainly has plenty of  Tonic Studios stock so if you're in the area (Sackville Street) do call in. You'll have plenty of choice.
I do feel I can't let it pass without saying how much Helen was missed. Although the demo day had been arranged through Helen (Wesley and Jewel's dear daughter) I didn't have the privilege of actually meeting her as she sadly passed away just a few weeks ago. I have great admiration for them for going ahead with the demo as I'm sure it was very difficult for them. She obviously was much loved and respected by the customers too, as I heard so much about her form them on the day.
Thank you so much.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures, we are looking well, thank you Ruth for sharing these and thank you for a great day on Sat i really enjoyed your demo's and agree Wesley and Jewel are to be admired for going ahead with demo day.Helen was so looking forward to meeting you and she would have enjoyed it very much.She is missed so very much by us all, a beautiful girl always there to help us nothing was ever a bother to her she had us spoiled.I hope that is the first of many visits to the Craft Shop for you.It's a great shop they have everything you need and lovely with it they have become like family to me.So keep busy and i will chat to you soon xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth