Thursday 6 March 2014

Baby Scrapbook page


 I thought it was about time I shared some of my scrapbooking with you....I know I am best known as a cardmaker but there are some other things which I'll probably share here soon too.

I've had the 12x12 page for a couple of years - it's from Best Creation Inc. California and just found it again while I was having a bit of a craft room revamp. The rest of the papers used are First Editions - New Leaf and Boho Chic.
....then I got busy with my Tonic Studios dies and punches :)
The large heart shape is the Indulgence Affections Heart Base and I've cut 2 slightly smaller ones from the same set.

I've added Fanciful Flourish Swirls at the base with flowers made from the Rose/Pansy Punch and Stamp set.

The butterflies are from the Mazarine Blue die set.

There is a Victorian border punched and added along the bottom of the page.

Last - but not least - I used the Amelia embossing folder to give texture to the large 8x8 square of patterned paper behind the photo and die cuts.

If you like scrapbooking ideas  - keep an eye here as I'm going to be showing you more of my pages soon :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth