As it's my turn again to post in the Papermill blog, I thought I'd carry on the theme of embossing which I started a couple of months ago. Some folk have asked about using ink with an embossing folder so I've made a post showing how I do it.
It's a great idea for adding a different texture with colour at the same time.
The card I have used is Teal, White and Bright Orange - all from Papermill
1. You'll need a piece of card, brayer, ink and an embossing folder.
2. Run the brayer over the ink pad several times and transfer the ink to the inside front of the folder.
(I'm not actually left - handed , I was just taking the photo with my right hand ;)
3. Put the piece of card inside the inked folder and pass through your diecutting/embossing machine.
4. Now you have a lovely piece of inked and embossed card to use.
5. I have made a slice of orange and a slice of lime using the top of my Tonic Studios Domed Window die, Promarkers and Glossy Accents.