Saturday 3 May 2014

Donegal Stationery today

Some of the ladies who came to today's demo at Donegal Stationery, Letterkenny, where I was making cards with Tonic Studios dies and punches, Trimcraft Santoro and Promarkers.
Thanks to Bernie and staff who always look after me so well and also to everyone who came along and made it such a great day! 

Eileen :)

After everyone had gone I was treated to scrummy apple tart and tea before heading home.

The craic is always great with these ladies and I'm looking forward to the next trip already :)

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great day Ruth, all the ladies look very happy to see you. I should imagine that apply pie and tea were well earned. It's a good job I didn't come, I have a chest infection, and I'd hate to pass it on. At least I can keep in touch via my laptop, and not give anyone any bugs! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you all looking well and happy, that's what life's all about! Hope you are having a great weekend Ruth and not working too hard. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth