Wednesday 29 October 2014

Demo at Paperworks, Linen Green, Dungannon - Saturday 8th November


 I've managed to get a little bit ahead of myself for a change! I'm sure it won't last long but I'm enjoying it while it lasts!
This is one of my samples for my demo at Paperworks, Linen Green, Dungannon where I'll be using lots of lovely Tonic Studios dies and punches along with Trimcraft Christmas ranges and Promarkers...with a little bit of Decomache thrown in for good measure :)
It's always a busy day and I'm really looking forward to it - hope to see some of you there :)

3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous ruth..fantastic design and papers and i love the diecut baubles ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card today Ruth, will you be giving us some helpful instructions for where to cut so that we can achieve it? Also, no mention of you being at the RDS in Dublin for the Knitting and Stitching Show this week? I was hoping to see you there because there are lots of craft stalls too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lesley - Thanks! I'll be at the RDS tomorrow and Saturday - do make sure you come along and say Hello!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth