Saturday 11 October 2014

Just home from today's demo - updated

 Deirdre - baked these for the demo day :)

 Lisa - sparkling as always!

Daphne won a prize :)

Any Tonic Studios fans will realise the significance of this signpost ;)

And a few cards from the day...



I'm home!! What a day!! Had a super day with all the staff and folk who came to the demo today in Donegal Stationery. It was fantastic to see so many there and feel the buzz in the shop - and I've been fed buns and traybakes all day - what more could I want? 

It was great to see all my Donegal friends again - I always feel so at home there...and lovely to meet Mark too - the new kid on the block!
These are just a few of the cards I made today with Tonic Studios dies and punches along with Trimcraft papers and embellishments and Promarkers too..
Now, I have to say I think I'm going to miss Daphne next week.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, pretty cards. Love the photos too, so surreal. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth