Monday 10 November 2014

Happy Birthday "Deer" Brother

This card was for my brother's birthday and I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it here (Do you, Robert?)
I've used coordinating papers from the Trimcraft Boho Chic collection - I've had these for a little while but love to look at them and don't really like to cut them up (some of you will understand this problem!).
I stamped the Stag  (Dovecraft) with Bark Versamark ink and layered onto Mocha Brown card from Papermill. I also used the same card for Tonic Studios Scalloped Circle diecut, Brother sentiment diecut and the matting. 


4 comments:

  1. I am delighted, sis Ruth, to be thus 'endeered' by you. Beautiful card for which great thanks from me. Viewings can be arranged for those in East Anglia, for a small entrance fee. Later I'll sprinkle some icing sugar on it and give it a seasonal red nose (and don't get any ideas!). Signed, Your Anonymous Brother

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that mean you liked it? lol x

      Delete
    2. Truly and indeed. It's still on display -- and I'm not that proud of my birthday! Anon bro x

      Delete
  2. so stunning ruth.fab image and card fold and i love your papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth