Monday 3 November 2014

Home, unpacked and ready to roll again!

Well, I'm back home after a couple of lovely days at the RDS in Dublin with Sara and Ciaran from Cregal Art (Galway). It was a great show and there was such a buzz about the stand. So many of you called by to say hello ( and buy from the stand) and it made me feel so much at home. 
Sara and Ciaran  were a treat to work with - so happy and welcoming (to the customers as well as to me!) and I'm sure they will see lots of new customers making their way to the shop in Galway before too long!
I was very busy and didn't get a chance to have a walk round the show but didn't even miss it as I had so many friends from all over Ireland coming to the stand.
I hope you all enjoyed it  - I know I did! It was great craic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth