Thursday 18 December 2014

Happy Christmas Mum

 I've just realised it's only a week until Christmas! I'm so disorganised this year. The good thing about that is that I've missed out on the stress of it for the last few weeks:)
I feel a bit better now that I have actually made my mother's card! 
I've made a "bow" type card with gold card in the back to reflect a tealight candle - the battery type, of course, and not the real type that I actually used to get a better photo in daylight!!
I used the Tonic Studios Intrica Pelmet Bow punch for the borders, the Merry Christmas  sentiment die to create apertures for the light to shine through, the Rococo Delicate Heart die, the Mum die from the family member sentiment die set and the Rococo Poinsettia Strip


1 comment:

  1. No mum or dad left, but I do have a brother. Well done for getting yours sorted, you will catch up, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth