Saturday 6 December 2014

Last demo of the year......Art and Hobby, Drogheda today (lots of photos)

 Well, that's my last demo of the year over. I've just come home from a lovely day in Art and Hobby, Drogheda. As always, I spent the day with wonderful people who enjoy paper craft as much as I do. Thanks so much to all who came along. I covered a lot of ground today because I had so much fantastic stuff in my boxes to work with. 

Thanks for the Christmas cards and gifts ..I always treasure things which friends have put thought and time into making:)
I expected that I would be looking forward to working from home for a few weeks but already I know that I will really miss the buzz of being out and about meeting you all! 

Here are the cards I made today (I also did a bit of Decomache and Promarkers)

I made this card with the beautiful new Sail Away papers form Trimcraft.




The next three were made with Trimcraft Botanical Notes papers.
 I might just remake this one as it really did look much nicer IRL..








 The next pocket card and pyramid card were made with Dovecraft Back to Basics  - Traditional papers








This was made with Winter Woodland aperture card and papers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth