Wednesday 10 December 2014

Quick and easy bookmarks - new Tonic Studios dies


When I was making the card with the Fancy Hat Box and With Love die set dies for the new Tonic release I noticed that the strip would make lovely quick and easy bookmarks - just the thing for slipping into an envelope with Christmas cards at this time of  the year.
There are, of course, lots of more elaborate items you can make with these dies but the simplicity of this one appeals to me!
Don't forget to catch the next shows at 12.00 noon and 3.00pm on Create and Craft.



I've made these with white linen, black smooth, teal and pale turquoise card from Papermill....and the ribbon is again from My Little Shop, Cambridge where I bought it while on holiday in the summer.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous bookmarks ruth.i love the intricate dies ;D

    xx nic xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth