Thursday 26 February 2015

Crafty Copy, Larne demo on Saturday - Tonic and Trimcraft

I'm really delighted to tell you that Crafty Copy, Larne, will be stocking a range of Tonic Studios' beautiful dies,embossing folders and punches. I'll be there on Saturday for my first demo with them and will be combining the Tonic range with the super cute Belle and Boo collection from Trimcraft.
There will also be some Indulgence Affections and Silhouette dies (perfect for wedding stationery), Rococo does and lots more - along with the popular Sweet Paris, Belle and Boo, Tiny Tatty Teddy collections from Trimcraft. I'll also have lots of samples with me to show different ways of using the products. Hope to see some of you there :)

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous ruth.really sweet image and i love your design and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth