Monday 9 February 2015

Thanks


 Dungarvan, Co. Waterford

Thanks so much to Majella and Gerry for having me and to everyone who  joined me in Fieldmaster, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary for my demo on Saturday. We covered a lot of ground (in the demo as well as on the road!) and I was really happy that you enjoyed it so much.
You'll probably realise by now that David always comes back to where I'm demoing so we can go for lunch together - but the real reason is that when I see him coming through the door of the shop I know what time it is! Otherwise, I'm usually so engrossed that I don't even look at my watch and don't know the time going!

These photos were actually taken in Dungarvan (not Clonmel!) as we had a few minutes to have a quick look around on Friday evening. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to take any more  - so maybe next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth