Monday 2 March 2015

Some cards from Saturday's demo

 Excuses again - I'm useless at taking photos in shops! I never know how to get the lighting right so usually end up not taking any. However, I have a few from Saturday's demo at Crafty Copy, Larne  and at least you can see what they "kind of" looked like!
The top card is one of the quickest cards I've ever made but I gather that we all need a quick card at times! It's made with the gorgeous Belle and Boo collection from Trimcraft.

The paper on this card is from the Tiny Tatty Teddy Boy collection by Trimcraft and the dies are "Sewing Collection" also from Trimcraft.
I mostly used the Belle and Boo and Sweet Paris collections.

 ...and as you can see, we had some lovely Tonic Studios dies in the demo as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth