Saturday 9 May 2015

Paperworks demo today - thanks so much :) - lots of photos!

 I really enjoyed myself today at Paperworks, Dungannon where I was demoing lots of Trimcraft, Promarkers and Plaid Chalk Paint. Thanks very much to Heather for inviting me again, to Mary for all your help and to everyone who came along and joined us throughout the day.
Also, thanks to Heather for taking so many photos :)


 It was great to see you all again and especially to see one young lady looking so well again..





 Heather, Roberta, Dese, Esther and Ruth

 Lynn and Thelma - it wouldn't be the same without you!

 Picking the winner of the FB competition 

 The "new" Mary!!

 Heather 

 Bag, card and double pocket made with Dovecraft Leyton paper.

Sweet Paris papers and a little "Promarkering"

...and I just thought you might like to see the sign which makes me smile most Saturday evenings!
I know when I see this sign that I'm almost home lol!

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks as if they were enjoying themselves, including you. Love the cards etc. and I notice you got one of those non tattered lace machines? Or at least you were using it.

    I'm enjoying mine, it's a lot less bulky and easy to use compared to my Big Shot Pro

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth