Thursday 6 August 2015

Christmas Basics from Trimcraft and a little update

Good morning.The lovely folks at Trimcraft sent me their gorgeous new Christmas collections quite a while ago so that I could get a head start on sample making before I had to take a "little break" and I got busy right away. I've got lots of things made and will be sharing them over the next while  - however, I was able to get some demo material prepared which I have sent off to Art and Hobby in Galway and one of the lovely crafty ladies there is going to use these for a demo day on August 15th. I have prepared samples using Trimcraft Christmas ranges, Plaid Chalk Paint and Promarkers and, as always, you'll be able to see the cards etc being made and also take  project sheets away with you so that you can make them at home.
The Christmas ranges from Trimcraft will be in the shops in Ireland very soon and I'll keep you updated on that :)

My next post this morning will be showing how to use the lovely Christmas Basics collection from Trimcraft to decorate a wooden shelf frame - just to whet your appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth