Friday 14 August 2015

Demo at Art and Hobby, Jervis Street, Dublin - August 22nd


UPDATE - I'll be demoing at The Art & Hobby Shop - Jervis next Saturday 22nd August. 

I've just had a phone call from the lovely Steph and we have decided that I will be changing the arranged venue from The Art & Hobby Shop - Dundrum to Jervis Street instead:)
I'll be demoing the lovely new Christmas ranges from Trimcraft along with some Santoro and Willow products. I'll also be using some Promarkers and Plaid Crafts Chalk Paint.
I have to say a big thanks to those who look after me in Trimcraft and not least, Enda, my "minder" in Dublin for making sure that I got all the products well ahead of schedule so that I could get all my prep done before going into hospital.
It will be my first demo for 2 months (yes, it's been that long!) and I hope some of you can come along during the day. I'd love to see some familiar faces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth