Tuesday 8 September 2015

Demos cancelled

I'm very sorry but I have had to cancel a couple of demos at fairly short notice because I am not well.
Unfortunately I will not be at Easons, Mullingar this weekend (Sat 12th Sept) or the Factory Craft Shop next weekend (Sat 19th Sept). My sincere apologies to all concerned but it is just not possible for me to go. I've changed my demo schedule in the sidebar and hope I will be well enough to resume after a short break. I'll keep you posted.
In the meantime, I'll still be posting some of my creations which I had already prepared and hopefully some new ones as I can. Thanks very much to those concerned who have been extremely understanding in the circumstances. I hope to arrange other future dates in these venues, God willing.

4 comments:

  1. You just concentrate on feeling better soon Ruth, hopefully we'll see you at Fagans in November :) mind yourself and looking forward to your crafty makes :) Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruth I hope you are feeling better very soon. Take things easy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are not well....may the Great Physician touch you with His healing hand.
    Take care and Every Blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth