Tuesday 20 October 2015

Thank You - Dovecraft Serendipity

 Another "Thank You" card - I am feeling very thankful at the moment and have so many people that I am grateful to. A card simply isn't enough but I wanted to make one anyhow.
This time I've used the Serendipity collection by Dovecraft...you can see the papers (6x6 and 8x8),buttons, doilies, paper blossoms, wooden frames, gems, twine (from the bunting) and the "Thank You" itself is one of the new "Traditional Sentiment" dies which will soon be released by Trimcraft.




2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ruth xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth.
    Super card and I love the pics of the seal in post below. Also loved your gorgeous 80th Birthday card afew days ago, so beautiful, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth