This card is made with the beautiful "Bohemian" collection which is a Dovecraft Premium range from Trimcraft.
I have shown all the steps in making it below - enjoy!
You will need
Dovecraft Premium "Bohemian" 8x8 paper pad
Dovecraft A4 Premium Colour card
Dovecraft Ultimate Craft Glue
Dovecraft Premium "Bohemian" Card Butterflies
Dovecraft Premium "Bohemian" Adhesive Gems and Pearls
Trimcraft First Edition Nesting Stamp dies
Trimcraft First Edition Border dies
A4 white card
double sided tape
3D foam pads
Die cutting machine
1. Take the A4 piece of white card and make the card base following the template.
2. It should then look like this.
3. Cut the following sizes from purple card - 2(20.5cm x 7cm), 2(10.5cm x 3cm), 1(10.5cm x 7cm) and 4(7cm x 4.5cm). I have only set them on the white card to show where they should be placed at this stage - not attached them yet.
4a Select this page from the 8x8 paper pad.
4b. Cut two panels - one from each side of the page - each measuring 20cm x 6.5cm and attach to the relevant purple card with double sided tape, then attach these to the sides of the card with more double sided tape.
5.Use the remaining piece from the page to cut 4 pieces of paper each measuring 6.5cm and attach to the purple card, with double sided tape. Then attach the 4 pieces to the card base with double sided tape.
6. Cut 3 pieces of patterned paper as shown measuring 2(2.5cm x10cm) and 1(6.5cm x10cm) and attach the smaller ones to the sides of the centre panel with double sided tape. Do not attach the centre part yet.
7. Die cut 2 borders from white card and trim to fit the sides of the centre panel, attach with double sided tape and then attach the whole panel to the centre of the card so that the border sits out from the sides.
8. Cut out a peacock from the patterned paper and die cut the second largest nesting stamp shape from white card.
9. Attach the white die cut diagonally to the centre with 3D foam pads and glue the peacock on top.
10. Cut out two small butterflies from the butterfly patterned paper and glue on top of two card butterflies. Attach one to the small top right rectangle and the other to the small bottom left rectangle.
11. Add gems and pearls.