Tuesday 3 May 2016

Back to porridge

I'm just surfacing again after the craft show in Belfast last weekend. It was a pleasure, as always, to be working for Mark and Mel for the three days and also to be able to catch up with lots of you whom I haven't seen for a while.
The Tonic dies right across the board were going well as usual and the Sew Pretty ones in particular were really popular. I have to say I was loving demoing the new Groovi board and plates from Claritystamp as well! I hope you all have as much fun with your plates and dies when you get them home as I had making the samples and demoing at the show.
David, of course, was also at the show for the three days with me, and that's always an added bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth