Saturday 14 May 2016

Crafty Angels demo today



Thanks very much to Marie, Pat and Laura for having me along to demo today in Crafty Angels and thanks so much, too, for the beautiful bouquet :). I was really touched!
I had a really lovely day with all the ladies who came along and I hope you all enjoyed it too.
You are such a happy, thoughtful bunch!


A few photos of some of the less camera shy folks who came along today - thanks too, to the others who are not in the photos.
One person was definitely missed today (and is always in my thoughts), Marie (O'Hanlon) - I still can't quite believe she's gone..my thoughts and prayers are with her family.

 Irene, Tina Maria and friends

 Maria, Paulette and Shirley


 Millie and Marie, Patricia and Maria

 Shirley, Margaret and Patricia

 Mai, Lily and friends

 Mai, Claire and Loretta



And some of the cards I made today - as well as the ones I showed on an earlier post.
(I also made a few gift bags, didn't I Claire? lol)
My apologies in advance. My camera skills in taking photos of cards in shop light hasn't improved any :(











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth