Monday 8 August 2016

Merry Christmas - Trimcraft


Good morning. I've been awol for a bit as my mum was very ill but thankfully, she is beginning to recover. Just to get my head (and draft post list) cleared a little, I thought I'd show you a couple of photos of a Christmas card I made a few weeks ago with Trimcraft's new papers and dies.
This is a variation which I came up with on the tent card theme.
I've used Build a Scene dies from Trimcraft's Christmas dies with Dovecraft Christmas Blooms paper.
The "Merry Christmas" and the stars at  the sides were made with the First Edition Christmas Border dies.
I've lots more cards made so I'll edit the posts and share them soon :)


2 comments:

  1. so beautiful Ruth
    love the colours and tartan
    thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning... love the dies & papers :) xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth