Friday 28 October 2016

Twist and Pop Tea Party card - Trimcraft

 I'm all packed up and ready to head off to Donegal to demo in the morning (Donegal Stationery, Letterkenny) but I've been busy making samples today with lots of new Trimcraft dies and papers. This is one of them - another "Twist and Pop" card. I don't know who came up with this shape of card to start with but it's very addictive and also very difficult to leave the finished card alone! 
I've just realised that I took the photos before I added some gems  :(
I've used dies from the Party and Tea Party sets 


Glad to know the card passed quality control inspection!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the design and the colour scheme, what a great fold! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have an on-site interested moggy!!! I've one also!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth