Friday 25 November 2016

Demo at Fagans, Mullingar next week - Sat 3rd December

 Hi :) I'll be demoing some beautiful new papers and dies from Trimcraft at Fagans, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath next week (Sat 3rd Dec). These are some of my samples using the Storyteller papers (where I got the idea of making a "book" ) and also the Simply Creative "Country Garden papers with the Garden and Screen dies.
I'll be using lots more and will post more detail early next week.
I'm really looking forward to being back with the ladies in Mullingar and really hope some of you will be able to come along too :)







2 comments:

  1. That card is gorgeous is it easy to make my sister in law would love one she likes cards with a difference and you make such lovely cards keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, it's bit far to come to the workshop from Australia, but hopefully you will do a tut later on so one can see how it all comes together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth