Monday 14 November 2016

Tonic Studios demo at the Craft Shop, Derry/Londonderry on Saturday 19th November

Hi :) I'll be demoing lots of Tonic Studios dies, embossing folders and stencils along with a large variety of Nuvo products (Crystal/ Glitter Drops, Embellishment Mousse, Glimmer Pastes etc) at the Craft Shop, Sackville Street, Derry/Londonderry on Saturday 19th November. Demo times are 11.00am - 1.00pm and 2.00pm - 4.00pm.
This is one of the cards I'll be making at the demo - with the Twisting Veranda die set, New Home Door, Star Bauble dies, Beautiful Bokeh stencil, Silver Gem Glimmer Paste and Glitter Accent  - Fresh Snowfall.
To any crafters - If you are anywhere near the Craft Shop or can make it there, please feel free to join me :)

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are really beautiful! Thank you for sharing your love of the craft. I wish I could visit and join in on some of your demos but I am all the way across the pond in the US. Thanks again, love visiting your blog site!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth