Wednesday 1 March 2017

A day at Trimcraft HQ for the launch of their new blog

Since my last blog post I've had a trip over to the Trimcraft offices in Nottingham where I joined the Trimcraft team along with several others to celebrate the launch of their brand new Craft Blog.
The new blog looks fantastic with lots of interesting new features and plenty of inspiration as well as competitions and the ability to add your own photos.
 Make sure you follow the link to keep up to date with all the exciting new prizes which are on offer at the moment.

Thanks very much to Trimcraft for such a lovely day - I'd been looking forward to it for a few weeks and was hoping I could actually make it :)

We had a fantastic day with Cat, Claire, Kathy, Katy, Maxine, Sarah and Alice  - I'm sure there were many days and weeks of preparation beforehand to make it all run so smoothly :)

It was exciting for me too, to catch up with some "old" friends but also to make some new ones.


 Emily

 Kathy, Alice, Sarah, Reeda, Daisy



Sarah



Maxine

 Sarah Jayne and Mike


 We did a little decoupage

  - and used their photo booth to take photos.

 with the lovely Cat

I just had to take a photo of Cat's gorgeous watermelon shoes :)

 We were thoroughly spoiled!

 Katy and Daisy

We also made some origami flowers

and a little notebook - must actually take a photo of the notebook and not just the tools used!

 A hive of industry

Catching up with Dawn Wheeler

Couldn't resist - even the labels were edible!....or at least, I hope so! 


1 comment:

  1. Great overview of the day Ruth. It was lovely to meet you. Sorry about the hammering!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth