This is a quick photo tutorial showing how to make the basket in the photo above. This one was made with a 12 x 12 sheet of double sided paper fro the Trimcraft Wild Flowers paper pad and I've decorated it with a loop of ribbon, border die cuts, die cut nesting blooms and pearls.
I've used 8x8 paper for the tutorial.
1. Fold in quarters.
2. Score and fold diagonally from both sides.
3. Turn over and fold each corner into the centre.
4. Turn over again and fold each corner into the centre.
5. Turn over so that there are 4 squares showing.
6. Push your fingers and thumb into the centre and push towards the outside.
7. Keep pushing outwards until it can stand alone.
8. Add a loop of ribbon in the centre and decorate as you wish :)