Monday 5 June 2017

Floral Fusion from Trimcraft!


 I've found my brand new favourite papers! The Floral Fusion paper pads from Trimcraft (6x6, 8x8 and 12x12) are simply stunning and packed full of gorgeous designs. The floral and bird patterns coordinate so well with many of the Trimcraft and Dovecraft dies and I'll be sharing more of these very soon :) and also have a cute little pocket card tutorial to share. You're definitely going to see a lot of Floral Fusion in my posts :)

On this easel card I've also used the Trimcraft Nesting Doily, Border and Sentiment dies with a larger butterfly cut from a 5x7 Craft a Card die. The lovely little butterflies were from the Dovecraft "Two Layering Butterfly" die set. I've used gold gems from the Simply Creative range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, it's lovely to hear from you. Ruth